My question to you is: “What are you doing about it?”
- Are you doing structuring your day, your practice workflow in the most efficient way possible, for you to be as productive and profitable you can be?
- Is your practice using technologies, processes and practices that will help you deliver quality patient care, add to your bottom line and get you home in time for dinner?
- Have you considered different ways in which technology could make life easier for you?
- Can any portion of the workflow like scheduling appointments, patient registration, patient visits, returning phone calls, prescription calling, charting/notes taking, referrals, billing, marketing etc., be automated to free up staff time?
- What is stopping you from using secure messaging via email, text or web portals to communicate with patients, provide patient forms on line, provide answer to frequently asked questions via a FAQ on line?
Many providers are already using technology to achieve positive outcomes and creating value for their patients as well as themselves personally and their practices. So can you. After all, to be or not be:
- more efficient
- more productive
- more engaged with patients
- deliver high quality patient care
- work with purpose
- be home for dinner with family every night
…Is a CHOICE and it is yours to make!